View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless abo scum
Under Investigation

MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.MoreAboThanHuman is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Why girls reject me: They are intimidated by Clever Christians! - 11-06-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

If you want people to write introductions first, isn't there some way of making it mandatory, perhaps by disabling new members' abilities to reply to any posts until they do? I mean, the authorities of the site have the ability to change nicknames, profile pictures, etc.

Who said I was here to flame you?
My first post, in this thread, has already been perceived as "offensive". Which it wasn't. You will think this is offensive as well. I've already received an infraction.

This forum, which I have skimmed a couple of times, amuses me. You people are obsessed with homosexuality, that thread about diarrhea as a lubricant? Classic!

I'll get right onto that introduction.

P.S to the lovely lady who said "welcome rude person to this friendly forum?"; how is it "friendly" to brand people "unsaved trash" before they even make a post? Now don't get offended, it's a genuine question. I don't think it's particularly friendly to imply that Bob lives in his mother's basement either. Hilarious though.