View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why girls reject me: They are intimidated by Clever Christians! - 09-29-2014, 07:42 AM

Yes, Bob. I am Harsha Shah. I am afraid I do not have very good pieces of advise to you.

But have you been considering that the women are seeing you because of you and not because of what you know? Your theology is only a roadmap to the real world and the women want to see the real world behind the colourful images of religion. You are living for theology, eh? Perhaps it is a form of violence towards yourself to neglect your other parts. Yes!

"See, young and old men, even children in the mother's womb die. As hawk catches a quail, so life will end when its time is spent." That is my religion, Jaina Sutras 2nd Lecture, the Destruction of Karman, Chapter 1. So beautiful and sad. Yes. Perhaps you will look at it and see that the roadmap is not life, life is more than a roadmap. You have studied the map. Now try the actual road as the hawk is always hovering, always approaching. it is beautiful but it will catch you. You can find love. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!