View Single Post
(#1126)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

mitchp1331 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-19-2015, 02:22 AM

So just to clear things up about Diablo 3. That screen shot is not from the game. There is no nudity or sexual encounters anywhere in the game. I have been playing this game since 1997 and I have found it great that you play as a hero of the heavens to stop evil from taking over earth. Diablo, Baal and Mephisto are the enemies of the game and you smite then with the hammer of the gods. The only satanic thing about this game is the demon spawn you killing in it. Blizzard is not a bad company and has always had modesty in their games. Please research before jumping to such brash conclusion s. That's the biggest flaw of Christians. Casting stone while wraught with sin. Yes, I am a christian and yes, I am baptist and yes, I have Jesus in my heart. Just don't be so judgmental in life and always looking for something to complain about. Life is too short not to enjoy. If you are a true believer you have an eternity waiting for you.