View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 10-17-2007, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w123 View Post
Interesting logic. So it's okay to use Satanist technology so long as you're using it within your own moral boundaries? Why do you bother having a list of people not to trust in the first place then, Satanist?

So... because I used the word 'wonder' and 'suppose'... that makes me a Satanist? And then you called me gay? Wow... seriously, wow. I've heard better arguments from six-year-olds.

Oh and for the record, it makes a lot more sense if you post your nonsensical rebuttals OUTSIDE of quote tags. Feel free to PM me for "step-by-step instructions on constructing legible forum replies, for people with the IQ of a watermelon".
Yes, it makes more sense....unless one is conversing with a drooler. Then we make allowances....like posting within tags.....so your attention doesn't jump out your ear and get lost when your finger gets stuck in your nose.

I think you almost set a record. You managed three posts before you were banned. That means at least two people in the world are dumber than you are, or at least less articulate. Maybe you can find them. They will be drooling on their keyboards as well, so you are probably all in the same room. Pull that finger out of your nose and your head will turn. See them?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6