View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Is smoking marijuana a sin? - 12-21-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SedateYourHate View Post
Marijuana is a lot safer than alcohol, no doubt about it. I have done very much research on the subject and I do consider myself to be quite educated oo the drug. If anybody feels the need for me to give an in-depth analyses of this theory, please, feel free to inform me.
Let me try. Smoke is the visible, particulate and chemical byproduct of incomplete combustion. You are burning something...a 'joint', a campfire, a witch's house, whatever. If you breathe that, the chemicals and carbon residue coats the alveoli in your lungs. It doesn't ever come out. You are able to transfer less and less O2 across the very tiny structures which allow individual molecules to accept O2 and discharge CO2. Pretty soon you start feeling tired. Eventually, you die. If you happen to be in a burning house, there actually isn't much difference between burning wood and burning marijuana. If you get too much at once, you die. Period.

Simple logic dictates that inhaling the products of the combustion of ANYTHING is a really stupid idea.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6