X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES

I'm willing to take my chances. Anytime is better than the vile that on these pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Christ = Savior of Man View Post
      The proof that HELL exists is apparent. The fact that rational human beings are forced to share the earth with radical right wing, hate mongering, extremist wack jobs like yourselves is truly living HELL.

I truly hope that your prayers all come true soon and your savior comes back to take you back home SOON!!!!
      Hell is all too real, my friend. Satan's greatest lie is to convince us that hell doesn't exist.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm willing to take my chances. Anytime is better than the vile that on these pages.
        Vile what?
        There's something missing in your sentence. Oh, yeah, that would be the punch line.
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          Vile what?
          There's something missing in your sentence. Oh, yeah, that would be the punch line.
          Definitely not any word missing. It was simply a typo... You can replace the V with a P.

PILE

Comment

Definitely not any word missing. It was simply a typo... You can replace the V with a P.

PILE
            It still doesn't make much sense, sweetheart.
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcyC View Post
              God is my only judge. NOT YOU. I believe in Gods love and Love God with all my heart.
              I do not understand your point God is very clear on everything. We do not
              interpret his words. We follow them. I do not know what false God you believe in, but we do not debate ours, and neither should you
              sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by MarcyC View Post
                You all are wrong in so many ways. this is not Gods love that your showing. God does not discriminate he loves us for us
                Sorry friend. God's love is not unconditional. He hates a great deal of people.

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Comment

james ur a fag

Comment

Originally posted by owenbailey View Post
                    james ur a fag
                    Ahhh, the casual eloquence of the typical vapid vaper. Next time someone tells you this stuff doesn't rot your brain, remember this post.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

james ur a fag
                      And now, without using late bronze age mythology to justify your response, exactly what would be wrong with that?

Comment

Alright, I'll take the plunge on this one.

I'm a vapor. Have been for about a year now. Used to smoke approx 40 cigarettes per day.

If there's some scripture I haven't picked up on or if I've transgressed any laws then i will take up the cigarettes again immediately!

Praise Be!

Comment

Hi Henry, I can only say that, if my initial post didn't convince you, you have to bear in mind that we Humble Christians (patent pending) should live according to the teachings of Christ, not according to the mumblings of pbusardo, Grimmgreen, or svoemesto.

We don't pull our posts, we thumb our Bibles. We don't think of coils unless they are mortal. We don't want Kayfun nor gay fun. We want our bodies to be Temples, not steam baths.

And The Landover Baptist Church never got any donations from atmomixani or innokin, you can trust me on this one.

I hope you will reconsider my friend.
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                            Hi Henry, I can only say that, if my initial post didn't convince you, you have to bear in mind that we Humble Christians (patent pending) should live according to the teachings of Christ, not according to the mumblings of pbusardo, Grimmgreen, or svoemesto.

We don't pull our posts, we thumb our Bibles. We don't think of coils unless they are mortal. We don't want Kayfun nor gay fun. We want our bodies to be Temples, not steam baths.

And The Landover Baptist Church never got any donations from atmomixani or innokin, you can trust me on this one.

I hope you will reconsider my friend.

I have re read your initial post and now I am filled with shame.

I will stamp on this satanic contraption and then head immediately to a tobacconist and purchase a pack of the LORDS finest.

Thank you JESUS. Again you have proven how weak man can be.

Comment

james ur a fag
                              Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                              5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                              5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                              Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

first off im a christian and the things you guys are saying are discriminating and hateful and ya say what you want to say but in the end God is going to judge you guys. And yes God does not like homosexuals BECAUSE of the acts they are doing but GODloves each and everyone of us. personaly i really think you guys are brainwashed cause cigarettes are horrible for you and e cigs are so much beter for you like i vape and where exactly in the bible does it say that vaping is for people who are gay and that it turns them gay? you guy are going to have alot of explaining to do when you are put in front of God on your judgement day and i will too cause yes ive done things that i am ashamed of but i know hewill forgive me as i ask for forgiveness and im not perfect nor is any one perfect besides God himself. honestly vaping saved my life i can actually breath better and not coughing up a lung when im having a coughing fit from cigarettes. There is no where in the bible that says o ya go a head and smoke cigarettes and plus there is no where in the bible that says go a head and vape but i truly beleive God would prefer me to vape or anybody in that matter then to smoke cigarettes. you have nomright to discriminate at all God made us in his own image he loves you no matter what so i will be praying for you guys to have God change your hearts and minds and show you the true meaning of being a christian.

Comment

Working...
                                X