View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alvin has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: QUESTION:If you could punch anyone from History, who would it - 03-22-2011, 10:12 AM

I'd have to go with Alma Mahler Gropius Werfel.

As Tom Lehrer put it in the introduction to his Song "Alma":

"A few years ago I came across the raciest, spiciest, juciest obituary it has ever been my pleasure to read. It was that of Alma Mahler Gropius Werfel - a young lady from Vienna who managed in her lifetime to have as lovers basically all of the leading intellectuals of the day (most of which were listed in the obituary, which made it so interesting) and going so far as to marry three of them."

Now, brethren and sistren, obviously she was a harlot for being carnal with so many men - but the real offense to GOD is that part of her attraction was said to be inspiring the men through her intelligence and skills as a conversationalist! This is evil on so many levels!

1 Timothy 2:11-14
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

No wonder the men who were tempted and abused by this intellectual succubus then developed unnatural ideas like Bauhaus...

I'm all for keeping evolution out of schools, but when are we going to address the real problem and keep women out of school?! After all, it wasn't Darwin but Eve who couldn't keep her feeble mind under control and had to taste from the Tree of Knowledge...

YiC,

Alvin

Mark 11: 12-14: "And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever." You cannot hide from JESUS' wrath behind natural laws! Gravity is only a theory and will not prevent the rapture!