View Single Post
(#990)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-04-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
He didn't spank me you bitch, he corrected me. AND IT'S ALL YOUR piffleING FAULT!
Use the nickname you want, is still violence, and is not my fault if your husband is a bastard and you're too stupid to know that, and you know what? A bastard and a stupid woman... I think you make a good couple after all, but the day your husband left you like this

Or even like this

(is an autopsy photo by the way)

don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch with no respect for nobody, not even for herself. Having or not a husband or being virgin or not is not important, what makes you a bitch or a good woman is how you threat another people, and you're sincerely the biggest bitch ever, maybe so many spanking and reading shitty books damaged your brain