View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 02-27-2013, 04:37 PM

As "someone who works in healthcare" and probably gets paid a heck of a lot more than you do, (And no, I don't go around sticking my finger up peoples rumps) let me translate this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyzl1 View Post
As a person who works in healthcare
Translation: I've been in a doctors office.

Quote:
I couldn't emphasize how incorrect and frankly, hyper-religious view of this is.
Translation: It's none of my business, but since I know everything, I'm going to bust in on your conversation and tell you that my way is the right way.

Quote:
And I do believe in Christ,
Translation: I've made a god in my own image.

Quote:
however your view of a very reliable and quick screening for a serious problem is so atrociously wrong I can't honestly believe it.
Translation: I believe all the commercials I see on TV

Quote:
First, getting your prostate checked is not a homosexual act, the doctor is getting no sexual satisfaction from this, and neither is the participant. That's like calling a man who was raped in prison a homosexual.
If there is an abnormality detected they then perform a PSA test which can help confirm the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Translation: I like having things rammed up my butt, but I'm not homosexual.

Quote:
Second, if you've never seen a man urinate blood, as I have, you might change your view on getting this quick test done yourself.
Translation: I have sick fantasies about bodily fluids coming out of a mans penis BUT I'M NOT HOMOSEXUAL!

Quote:
Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn (who has been proven to be a false healer multiple times over) doesn't get his prostate checked this way you are truly in a delusional mindset.
Translation: I have fantasies about Benny Hinn in his hot suits BUT I'M NOT HOMOSEXUAL!

Quote:
What's truly sad about this isn't your insane views, but your complete and total blind ignorance to this. And to say that bad things happen to sinners for their sin, please explain to me exactly what happened to Job then?
Translation: I disagree with the Bible.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?