View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

Evilution Caution - Poster is on Drugs Full of it Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pray Holistic Foods Disappear Down a Hole - 01-27-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
What Mayor Hold means are foods handled in a controlled and managed process (such as done by Chik-A-Fil). The last thing any decent person wants is some Godless Homersexual Ya-hoo putting the rub on some meat and cooking it over a steam stove. Proper cooking requires fire, lots of it and man in a close relationship with Jesus Christ.
I see. Chick-fil-A serves some great food.

I've read your arguments against organic farming and I am not sure you all actually know what it is.
Organic food is nowhere near the same as vegetarian food.
"Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. "

It simply uses only nature(God's creation) to grow food rather than chemicals(man's creation). It's healthier, cleaner, and it's just a bonus that it keeps the environment clean, the environment that humans have to live in. All these things benefit humans greatly, and even though keeping the environment clean helps animals too, that just means more food for us, doesn't it?

Organic food is usually handled in a controlled process and does prove to be healthier to humans, so I don't see what the problem is with it?

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.