View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, "Christian" who doesn't know the Bible

Fluffy bunny Sissy Cry Baby Cherry-picker Retard Posting

dudemon223 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dudemon223 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dudemon223 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dudemon223 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.dudemon223 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 10-10-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
My guess is the other 28% don't fake it. They just lay motionless until the deed is done like a godly woman should. My wife, God bless her, has a rare muscular condition that is triggered roughly 40 minutes into the seeding process. She moans, her eyes roll back into her head, her muscles tighten up and she may even scratch me by mistake. Sometimes (Lord forgive me) she loses control of her bladder and urinates. But it isn't like regular urine. It's mostly clear and has no odor. I sent her to the doctor to diagnose the problem. She came back with some pills in a weird circular case resembling an old rotary dial that she takes to ease the pain. The symptoms haven't gone away, but she says it takes away the pain. No need in unnecessary suffering pre childbirth. We will keep on trying until she finally gets pregnant; but until then we will try, try, try and try again.
dude i've never heard of any kind of pill being dispensed in such a case besides birth control pills