View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-29-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Son, Truth is not a numbers game. You are just making my point, people that don't trust in the Bible (KJV1611) will never get along. You are the one that is not being tolerant.
What about Ghandi? He wasn't Christian. He attracted alot of followers with HIS kindness and acceptance. It seems like you are being a hypocrite because I don't think you "show the love"
ask a person in NYC what they think. They'll agree.
Ooobammmaa! Yay!
Praise Jesus!
wait... youre probably too afraid to leave your religious compound because youre afraid of the real truth, and what normal people think. g'nite