View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash

Grinder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Grinder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Grinder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Grinder is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 01-06-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Any "church" that doesn't follow EVERY word of the KJV 1611 Bible is a false Christian cult. You may as well get on your knees and worship satan directly.

And trust me, you are wasting your time with those drunk savage injuns. I suppose you give money to nigras too...Don't you know they just buy crack cocaine with that money as soon as you are gone?
Forget the laughing/crying smiley, I would settle for one with a twitching eye.

Just to clear up any notions you have of me, I was born in America, as were My parents, Gandparents, Great-Grandparents, and Great-Great-Grandparents(the furthest back I cold track my ancestors), I am not gay, but one of my friends is, and they are a perfectly nice person, The Buddah was not a god, but the founder of Buddhism, and Buddhists do not worship him (They actually don't worship any gods/devils) and Jesus's teaching parellels Buddhism's.