View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerome Jefferson III has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Rap Music - The greatest threat to black youth - 06-28-2014, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
I think that dub step is essentially rap without the words. Not certain, as I've only heard of it from other people, and never listened to it myself.

I think this 'swag' is a very big problem today. It is most definitely satanic, as people with the most 'swag' look the most like the person in the second picture Pastor Jefferson posted. It also promotes cockiness and the feelings that you are better than everyone else (including God and Jesus). DEFINITELY satanic. Worse, it's becoming 'cool' with teenagers to try and get this satanic 'swag' which in reality will just end up sending them straight to the pits of hell. We really need to find a way to prevent this swag from being cool, in the hopes that at least some teenagers would be saved.

Dear Princess Leia,

Many black women expect black men to have swag. This is how we keep our pews lively.

I am not saying this is right by the white man's way, but many times us colored folk should be cut some slack, due to consideration of our nature.

If you take you a big black woman, 375 lbs, she wants a preacher's son who got swag, a nice caddy, and can move his behind to some gospel music. She wants ME.

These rap niggas invading on our turf, but I am old enough and correct enough to put these young punks in they place.

Pastor Jerome

And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth. Genesis 28:14