View Single Post
(#157)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 11-02-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncool dude View Post
Proverbs 12:10
Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.
Proverbs 27:23
Know well the condition of your flocks, and give attention to your herds,
Hello uncool dude.

There was a commercial about herding cats but I do not think they were telling the truth they were making a joke but I thought it was real the colored girl who works for me said Oh daddy they are just trying to sell something.

I am not her father Didymus Much told me how to do YouTube links he is nice but he is not going to Heaven I still like him.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.