View Single Post
(#1131)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-09-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 View Post
Treating a daughter as an object instead of giving her love and care, you should be very ashamed of yourself, you should know you're commiting a crime called human trafficking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_t...ex_trafficking
My dear girl, what we do is not human trafficking. We do what the Lord, our God, instructs us to do.

Please read your Bible and this might become clear to you.

Dowry

"(mohar; i.e., price paid for a wife, Gen. 34:12; Ex. 22:17; 1" "Sam. 18:25), a nuptial present; some gift, as a sum of money," which the bridegroom offers to the father of his bride as a satisfaction before he can receive her. Jacob had no dowry to "give for his wife, but he gave his services (Gen. 29:18; 30:20;" 34:12)

How, pray tell is this human trafficking? It's a gift. My world, girl, you really need instruction in the ways of proper Christian folk.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.