View Single Post
(#1000)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-05-2013, 02:13 AM

Thank you to whomever banned that filthy piece of trash. Just goes to prove that you can't be good without God

Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 21:2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
If a woman behaves, she will not be beaten.
Yes, and I fully admit that I know better than to bother Seth when he's in "that mood" but I thought I could help him feel better. Well it backfired.

1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Quote:
Just like with a ox or a dog. You can use voice commands but when they are ignored, you have to be more direct. If that means a back hand or a swat with a hammer, so be it. Once a creature learns to behave, they are happier for it.
Brother, you haven't been out in the dog training world. They're raising their dogs like they are their children. Just ignore the bad behavior and it's supposed to go away. After all it works on dolphins.

As one "mean" trainer I know said, lets put that dolphin out in the ocean and see how well your positive approach works.

This "thing" (I'm not even sure it wasn't a pure demon, are there really people that mean out there?) if it was a child is proof positive that all this "Dr. Spock" stuff is garbage. Look at what its done to society.

Proverbs 22:14-15 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Quote:
Don't you want to be happy? God is very clear about this in the Bible.
It stated many times that it believed in God, but didn't care what God had to say. This kind of feeds into my demon theory.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

I also want to apologize to all of the True Christians™ on this board. I had no right to air my dirty laundry in public like this. I also realize that my language was not something that should be acceptable from a Christian woman.

And I thank the men of this board who stood up for me.

Drama queen