View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ahannah is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-26-2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Take a look at THIS, papist. Conclusive proof that satan is your master.
On the magazine's website, I cannot access the cover article without paying for premium access. If you have access to the article in question, I will be happy to read it. Otherwise, this argument is null and void, especially since the subtitle of the magazine says "Catholics have long revered her, but now Protestants are finding their own reasons to celebrate the mother of Jesus." I would be willing to bet that the article does not support any of the claims made on the website you have shown me. I hope you Furthermore, I do not see any evidence that this website is a reputable source. As far as I can tell, this website is nothing but anti-Catholic propaganda. I am sure I could find some equally inaccurate propaganda concerning the Baptist faith if I cared too. Such websites fill people with hate and promote ignorance.

The idea that Catholics worship Mary and other false idols is an unfortunate rumor. We worship God, and God alone. We celebrate Mary's role as a vessel for bringing Jesus into the world, but we also acknowledge that she was no more a God than you or I.