View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Happy Day!! Shopping spree - 04-28-2014, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraAnne View Post
Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!
Congratulations, Tara Ann! I do not own a gun and have never fired one either. But I do love that stoning purse! Where can I get one? Also, what kind/size of stones/rocks do you suggest?

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***