View Single Post
(#415)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Honorary Ex-Eskimo True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Prayer Warrior

Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steve has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 07-19-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyrue42 View Post
Why are you calling me a child, I will not hush

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. (Job 12:8)
Ah Job 12. Fitting you should choose that chapter - note how it ends:

Job 12:25
They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.

Sounds like Job is describing the Irish, no?