View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator

gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-15-2014, 10:02 PM

Genesis 3:1-24

1 Dat snake be smooth like a mo'fo' an he laid down some jive on Eve, sez "Y'all be eatin' deez hur fruits?"
2 Eve be like "Sho' nuff."
3 "Not dat one in da middle tho, dat shit kill a nigga."
4 Snake be like "Nigga please"
5 "Ain't gonna kills y'all. G-Dawg just don't want y'alls all up in his face, talkin bout good and bad and shit."
6 Den Eve she sees dat fruit juicy like a seedless watermelon. So she chowed down and gib some to Adam too.
7 Den Eve she sees Adam with his junk all hangin loose and she be like "You best be takin dis hur fig leaf. Ain't no body wanna see dat!"
8 Den G-Dawg come struttin, but Adam and Eve be creepin' like they fixin to rob the joint.
9 An G-dawg hollas "Where mah dogs at?"
10 An Adam be like "Don't be trippin, I just be gettin my threads right."
11 Den G-Dawg sez "Whachu taking bout threads? Y'all bin up in my fruits?
12 Adam be like "Dat hoochie mama bin messin' roud, gib me some eats."
13 So G-dawg be like "Girl, whatchu dun did?" And Eve be like "Dat snake dun tricked me."
14 An G-dawg he told dat Snake "You dun did it now. I'ma stomp you so bad, you be eating dirt"
15 "An Eve, don't you be messin wit dat snake no more. He come round, you best kick him to da curb."
16 "You gonna be sorry you ate mah fruits too. Next time you knocked up, shit gonna hurt fo' reals."
17 He sez to Adam "You let dat bitch boss you around? You some pussy whipped nigga. Ain't you gonna git no mo' watermelon. Nigga be eatin collard greens if you lucky."
18 "Shit gonna have thorns an shit too."
19 "You on bread an water till' you dead as a mo'fo'."
20 Den Adam be like "Ho get yo ass over hur."
21 An G-dawg gib dem sum threads.
22 An G-dawg sez "Y'all sum uppity niggas now. I don't need y'all hangin round too long."
23 So he kicked dem to the curb.
24 An he locked dat garden up tight, sent some serious playas wit fire and shit to keep dem out.

Genesis 1:29 Genesis 6:4 2 Kings 2:23-24 Isaiah 30:33