View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Dora the explorer: glorifying crime and immigration! - 03-30-2013, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillieJean View Post
American is not a language, your language is called english. Why you hate another races so much? Why you hate the world? Do you think insulting another cultures you're making God happy? I feel sorry for you, you'll never be happy if you keep thinking as an stupid racist, and I don't understand why tolerate another kind of people must be a sin, but anyway, everything in the world is a sin for you, I'm amazed that using the internet is not a sin for you
Are you still whining? Don't you have some welfare to collect or fatherless children to take care of?

We don't hate other races. God has a plan for everyone. But you're so hung up on what you perceive that you refuse to actually read what is written.

As for hating the world, again READ YOUR BIBLE!

Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

John 15:18-19 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Insulting a culture that mocks God doesn't make him happy. Wiping them off the face of the earth does. Unfortunately, until we get a True Christian™ government in power, that's not going to happen.

Go read the books of Joshua and Judges and tell me how much God loves sinful nations.

As for being unhappy, you're the one spending your time here rattling around like a mad dog in a cage. Personally, I'm very happy. I have a beautiful home, a loving husband, 5 wonderful children, the only thing that makes me unhappy is when I come on here to discuss Jesus with my fellow True Christians™ and can't because we're once again in daily battle with the unsaved scum of the earth.

Drama queen