View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.wait_what has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: evolutionists get owneds again! - 04-27-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
Maybe because of how they walk, along with their dominance displays? I don't know, I'm not an expert on gorillas. I'm sure that if you're interested you could google it, or if not then I'd be happy to tell you lots of adaptations that birds have made.
Changing your story won't help your cause at all. I am not going to google anything until you have read the KJV 1611 cover to cover. You came here, remember?

If you knew my secular training, you would know that I actually have a firm understanding of the "theory" you atheists think is true. I tolerated it so that I could get a profession where I can really do some good missionary work while making great money to pay tithing with.

The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
Give her a shovel.
Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.