View Single Post
(#12)
Old
The Prophet of Profit, Now Giving Financial Advice to Jesus in Heaven
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Gold Tither True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Freedom Factory

Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: GOP chairman says "be like the Taliban" - 10-03-2013, 03:28 AM

Well, I know the Taliban gets a bad rap for being Muslims (the religion of the devil; ie Obama). But on the plus side, I must say that the Taliban have been great customers for my company's made-in-China rocket launchers and IEDs. Of course, we had to do some fancy legal footwork to create an overseas subsidiary, pass the weapons through intermediaries in Chechnya, and move the money through our banks in the Cayman Islands. Despite the hassle, it's worthwhile, and we've found that the Taliban accounting department is exemplary when it comes to paying their bills on time.

Of course, now that we've shut down the US government, we might be able to do more business directly with the Taliban and cut out the middle-men. In fact, I'm thinking now we might be able to work with Al Qaeda directly rather than through their subsidiaries like Al-Shish-kabob in Somalia (note: that Kenyan shopping mall thing they did was great advertising for our weapons - you can't buy publicity like that!)

God punishing Kenyan shoppers because of Obama

Negro taking advantage of chaos to molest white child

Needless to say, we can increase shareholder value (and CEO bonuses) further by selling more weapons to the US military so that they can defend themselves against the weapons we sold to the Taliban. So its a win-win for free enterprise! Plus now that we're moving some of the manufacturing in China to privatized prisons in the USA, we are creating more jobs for Americans! Call it a win-win-win!

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred
CEO, The Uranus Corporation
Put your faith in Uranus!