View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society How dumb can you get?

TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TruePath is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat! - 04-10-2010, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshWonders View Post
Hello y'all I'm new here.

I was just wondering what your take is on the astronauts in regards to the Earth being flat? I mean they actually orbited it and saw it from a different perspective than anyone else. Wouldn't they be the most qualified to judge whether or not it's round or flat?

Yes, and Neil Armstrong heard the Ezan (the Muslim call of prayer) when he set foot on the moon because the angels of Allah were so proud of mankind they were singing it. This is why he became a Muslim when he came back to earth.

It's true! http://ww.wikislam.com/wiki/Neil_Armstrong

Quote:
"When Louis Armstrong and co. walked on the moon, they heard sounds in a strange language they did not understand. ‘When Neil Armstrong went to Egypt, he heard the adhan, and said, “it was spacey something similar I heard while I was on the moon". Egyptian Friend told him that, it was the sound of Azaan (call for Muslim prayer). And Neil Armstrong immediately became Muslim because of this experience.'"

Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!