View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-09-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Medical intervention would be accepting the idea that rebuking evil in Jesus' name might not work.

I will not give Satan that victory.
God gave us the knowledge to create medicine and thus save lives.

I highly doubt that if God wanted us to be ignorant and backwards he would intended us to be that way. Prayer can work but I highly doubt it in this instance since my tarot told me it was God's will. I think in some instances I think god is merely waiting for you to solve your own problem with the knowledge and wisdom he has generously endowed us with.

Begging for something to not be isn't true prayer. Would you beg for something in the presence of your Lord? Your impiety only begs nothing. I read further into your issue last night and God is not going to answer your prayer as the answer has already been presented to you and because of your ex-catholic background he isn't obliged to listen.

When I drew the cards again I got the hierophant in reverse. I felt such wrath when I pulled that card as God is a bit angry with the hypocrisy you spewn. As for when I'm not sure probably your ex Catholic background. When I pulled the empress in reverse after I knew that his method of is fertility in its worst context for you. The high priestess in reverse said to that the time of prayer has passed. God already gave you an answer thus he will listen no more.

If you want a nonmedical test. Bleach will foam up immensely in a pregnant woman's urine. You take urine place it in a cup take a cup of bleach pour it into the urine
do this outside as the byproduct of this amonia. If it foams up alot she might be pregnant. But it hinges on how far along she maybe. A certain hormone is excreted through urine which will interact with bleach. How much depends on how far along so it's not accurate.

Or you can buy a pregnancy test bless the conduct the test at home.