Thread: New member
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus Democrat

FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New member - 03-04-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Janssen View Post
Iam a 42 man from holland. I deeply respect our Lord. I visit church weekly and am very devotional. Unfortunately not married yet but I may in His time. It would be nice to meet others.
How disappointing.

I read your name as Famke Janssen.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3