View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, pathetic jap wannabee

Retard Posting

Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs up Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 03-15-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Exodus 34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Or did you sin in the womb?

There's no other explanation as to why God would afflict you. Children are born diseased to punish their parents all the time.

Don't be drag, just be a queen
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're Lebanese, you're orient

Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby, you were born this way

No matter gay, straight or bi
Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to survive

No matter black, white or beige
Chola or orient made
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to be brave

Quote from: Lady Gaga - Born this way

If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.