View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.Artofburning has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Concerning nonbelievers - 07-05-2013, 05:19 AM

Greetings Landover Baptist Church!

I started rereading the book of Zephaniah and stumbled upon - rather quickly actually! - the verse:

" "I will completely remove all things From the face of the Earth..." declares the Lord....
"...those who have turned back from following the Lord and those who have not sought the Lord or inquired of Him." "
Zephaniah 1:2-6

I thought it was quite refreshing reading that because it definitely reinforced the fact that God frowns upon atheists, unbelievers, and idolaters. It's also refreshing to know that those who choose to not believe in Him have a very unpleasant surprise awaiting them in the afterlife!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all...Thank you for your time.