View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God tears homo wrestlers' anus - 03-19-2014, 02:53 AM

Reckon wrastlin most always leads to a good solid cornholin.sure did on my first date, i reckon. Its a shame i wound up on the recievin side, seein as how Betty sue's ol brother Buck came along as one of them chaparones.Buck was a big ol sucker,and he were drunker than a ol skunk on the shine, and he sure outwrastled me, no denyin. Its okay now since i put a slug in his brainpan years later in one of them so called 'huntin accidents'. Buried the old boy out back neath the rabbit hutch.

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.