View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

King of Babylon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 03-24-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Now I have a question for you. Do you know what a "Shift" key is for?
That was the big point douchebag...

I wanna know too, Bible says:
Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

There is NO mention of creating other people, so God made TWO (2)
They have Cain and Abel (at this point), Cain killed his brother, get banned from eden, get a wife (International Version bible says: Cain made love to his wife, but b'cose you dudes obviously cannot feel love, you believe KJV, whatever, still point is that thay had SEX). Where did that woman come from? God has not made anymore humans (CHECK THE BIBLE!), so it got to be Cains SISTER!

Leviticus 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

I have asked this before, and never get an direct answer...

Luke 4:5
The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.