View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Satan's Advocate is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned - 08-15-2009, 03:50 PM

What the hell are you bloody hipocrites on about.
God says this God says that, did you ever stop to think that
1) the original sin, 'lust and carnal desire' without it there would be NO human race.
2) God is an entity made up by mankind
3) all 7 deadly sins are natural urges of human existance
4) your reading a little to much into the whole harry potter thing.

God does not love you, if he did why does he merclessly take away innocent lives of children?
Why does he not stop all the hurt in the world?
Why does he let bad things happen to 'devot' religious people?

I for one am proud to stand here today and tell you now,
your views on satanism are completly incorrect, we do not sacrifce any one or thing, we believe only in self preservation.

The bible tells you love thy enemy, but does that not put you at the mercy of thine enemy?
Turn the other cheek! Another joke of the church, as they KILL all who oppose them, all throughout history they have anihilated anyone who disagrees with there bogus preachings.

I would also like to point out that all of todays devils and demons were yesterdays GODS.
I am proud to be able to call myself a true SATANIST and do not appreciate this drivle when looking into one of the most successful childrens stories of all time. You people have taken PAGAN and WICCAN traditions as your own 'to keep up with the times'.
Why don't you people actually get a grip on reality and stop worshipping something made up by man, in effect your actually worshipping the man who thought of 'God' as a way of self-denial for his own inadiquacies.