View Single Post
(#1661)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 02-02-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bring the truth View Post
So what if the bible was just some book a guy wrote to troll people and make them live there lives in a good way knowing that when they died they would never know he lied so there life was wasted
That's right, for somebody like you the Bible is "just some book" To understand the Bible you need the inspiration and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, but you are clearly inspired and guided by satan.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. - 1 Corinthians 1:18-21

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8-9

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51