View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Joseph McManus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Joseph McManus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Joseph McManus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I hit my wife for the first time - 02-19-2011, 06:39 PM

Or maybe I should say God did. This morning my wife went to take a shower and I figured it'd be a good time to go into the hallway closet and have a quick prayer session. After I finished I went into the bedroom and she was putting her makeup on. She asked where I was and I told her I was working in the garage and she said I checked the garage and you weren't in there. I told her I must have been in the corner where she couldn't see me.

She asked if everything was ok, and that she noticed I had ordered a Bible from Amazon. I told her that I was reconsidering my views on God and there were going to be some changes in our house. I told her that she was going to have to leave or sell her company, we were going to start going to Church and she was to stay home to cook, clean and homeschool the kids. And keep in mind the whole time she's looking at me like I'm crazy and I'm feeling disrespected in my own house. I got around to Halloween and how we would not be observing it anymore and that pumpkin pies were not to be made anymore. I told her it had to stop.

She looked me in the eye and said "Are you out of your mind?!?" and that's when God himself spoke to me and said "This is your house, I am your God and she is your wife, CONTROL HER!"

I'm ashamed to admit it but I hesitated, I didn't know what to do. That's when I felt Him enter my body and felt my hand raise up from my side. The back of my hand connected with her cheek and she screamed "What the f@*% is wrong with you?!!!" Again, as if acting on it's own my arm swung out again and hit her in the face and she was silent, crying on the bed where she had fell.

After a few moments I asked her if she understood the changes we would be making and she nodded yes, never looking up at me. I said "Good, now I've worked up an appetite, why don't you go make some lunch." She replied that we didn't have anything to make and asked if she could go to the store and I said that was fine. She then asked if she could take the kids with her as they haven't been outside all day and that it would give me some peace and quiet to study my Bible.

I feel our talk was very productive and that she understands her role as she asked me permission to leave the house. And I feel overjoyed that God himself entered me and filled me with his Love and showed me firsthand how to deal with a disobedient wife. But most importantly I feel I have the proof I've spent my whole life searching for. God took control of my body and spoke to me personally!! I feel so blessed that he chose to reveal himself to me.

The wife should be home any minute now, she's been gone an hour and a half, I don't know what's taking her so long. I guess we were very low on food so she had a lot to buy. Thanks for reading, I just wanted to share the progress I've made!