View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian Rights Watch - 05-23-2014, 09:12 AM

In Germany, Christianity is practically outlawed these days. For example, some months ago the Gestapo raided a peaceful Christian community and abducted 40 children. Some people say that later on the children were forced to renounce their Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and given up for adoption in homosexual households.

Another Christian family managed to escape religious persecution, but were denied asylum in the U.S. I'm sure the Obama administration would have welcomed the family with open arms if they were islamofashists.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51