View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ruslan111 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: how to find work in the United States. foreigner? - 03-20-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well, except for the prolonged periods of time when it belonged to Poland. But you're right, Ukraine doesn't really have the right to be independent. Why not split it in half, and give one half (the larger half) to Poland and the other to Russia. Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia should also be erased from the political map. They all have names which sound more like names of provinces than of independent countries. I'm pretty sure that the ethnic identities of Ukrainians, Belorussians, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Estonians are made up, anyway.

European political map made much more sense in the sixteenth century. Ohh, wait, does it show Crimea as an independent country??? How shocking! I wonder what happened to the people who wanted Crimea to be independent... Oh, I know - Stalin happened!

Crimea many applicants Turks Poles . Did you know that the Russian fleet in Crimea ?
Ukraine opposition, said that when she joins the EU there will be a fleet of NATO and the U.S. ... Russia expelled from its own land for which she paid money to Ukraine ... you are right that it is necessary to divide Ukraine Western Ukraine Poland ... Russia 's economy depends on its gas exports through Ukraine pipeline goes through Ukraine to Europe ... Russia was paying a lot of money for it ... Putin just tired of this attitude of the brotherly people . PS . All america sanctions against Putin looks sorry

For if the casting away of them (Jews) - reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?