View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-17-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repentant Liberal View Post
I have been pouring over my KJV1611 Holy Bible for the last two days, just searching for some indication that sex is supposed to be "enjoyed" in the way you describe it, I can find it nowhere.

I my past FALSE Christian life (I'm no longer even sure that c ought to be capitalized) I shamefully engaged in sexual act with numerous women. I know for a fact that not a single of them had this "orgasm" that you speak of (and that's secular science proof that they don't have them), and I now know it was only the devil making me think that I was enjoying it.

Have you considered the fact that it is the devil or one of those pagan demons you worship that is tricking you into thinking you are enjoying sex?
Well i can only tell you what i know is true for me, i do have them, and all women do, some have a harder time getting one than others but all women are sure capable of it.

Pagan demons?

Paliban rhymes with Taliban