View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner

biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 06-30-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biza the godmocker View Post
Thank you! so you say there is different ''Time Zones'' too?
That's how i understood your carwashing thing.
(I live in Sweden, one of the best countries in the world since the dawn of time)
Or are you saying it's light on one side of the earth and dark on another and still same time?
You didn't even watch the videos did you?

Have you ever seen Mythbusters? They bust daily myths and they are doing they are testing the moon hoax. PLEASE WATCH IT. [weird video link removed for public safety reasons]

They aren't trying to Prove or disprove it they are testing if it's true or not.

Please watch this! they have busted and confirmed thousands of myths for over 30 years! I haven't watch the entire Moon myth episode so I hope they find it true that the moon landing ain't a hoax.

This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin