View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Monty Hall Problem Debunked - 09-24-2013, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karosyrup713 View Post
I don't worship monkeys, please do not assert as such.

Brother Pendergast has not 'blown my theory out of the water'. It is not my 'theory', it is not a scientific 'theory', it is even a 'theory'. It is a mathematical proof.

Brother Pendergast made assertions that one should not change doors.

I gave evidence why there is a better chance of winning the car if you do change your choice of doors.

My dignity is not on the line here as this has nothing to do with my personal opinions, the correct solution to this problem is always the same regardless of my personal opinions.
Why do you bring up the monkey's again? Are you attracted to them in a carnal way?

Anyway why do you keep repeating yourself time and again. All you are doing is putting yourself in a loop of circular logic.

In God's eye you are nothing but a grasshopper.

Isiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth vpon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grashoppers; that stretcheth out the heauens as a curtaine, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwel in

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.