View Single Post
(#3502)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-27-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMutha View Post
What!? Are you telling me I don't know my own flag? I've been around since 1977 and I can at least verify that our flag has been the same since then.
The problem with you danes is that you have very little historical knowledge. You should know that until some years ago Scandinavia was part of the Soviet sphere. When communism collapsed, the soviet leaders in Scandinavia were disposed of, boundary stones between Denmark and Finland were displaced, your countries plunged in total chaos. In that time (until approximately 2010) state flags may have changed back and forth without every villager or seaman becoming aware of it.

Get some history lessons and don't be so arrogant. Realize that you don't know everything

Quote:
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. - Proverbs 6:16-19

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51