X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy War breaks out in England

Excuse me could you please tell me what repent heathen means?
    Originally posted by Cueball View Post
    Repent heathen!

Luke 14:26 - "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother... He cannot be my disciple."

Comment

It means change your wicked ways and be sorry for the evil, blasphemous things that you do.
      Jeremiah.17.15
      Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment

thankyou for your help
        Oh, are you ever hopeless! Tell me the person I'm speaking to is Bill "What is your definition of the word 'is'?" Clinton! Even in the most ungodly part of my life that I was familar with "tithe" and "tithing"!

But since you asked... I'll go so far as to provide a link from a sickular source:

Noun

Tithe
        1. A tenth.
        2. the tenthpart of the increase arising from the profits of land and stock, allotted to the clergy for their support, as in England, or devoted to religious or charitable uses. Almost all the tithes of England and Wales are commuted by law into rent charges.
        3. Hence, a small part or proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by bridging-the-gap View Post
          Excuse me could you please tell me what repent heathen means?
          It's recommended that you buy a copy of KJV1611 and a dictionary. Or if you do not have any money for a dictionary, you can simply go to http://en.wiktionary.org/

And before you ask, no I cannot tell you what "It's recommended that you buy a copy of KJV1611 and a dictionary. Or if you do not have any money for a dictionary, you can simply go to http://en.wiktionary.org/" means!
          "If a minister believes and teaches evilution, he is a stinking skunk, a hypocrite, and a liar."

- W. A. "Billy" Sunday, 1925.

Comment

What part of the united kingdom is he in then?

Don't worry.................He'll find you.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

thankyou for your help
              Originally posted by Student of Landover View Post
              It means change your wicked ways and be sorry for the evil, blasphemous things that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                Don't worry.................He'll find you.
                no he really won't he won't come to were i live he'll probably be to scared by the chavs to even step foot in my city

Comment

no he really won't he won't come to were i live he'll probably be to scared by the chavs to even step foot in my city
                  Scared by the chavs? I don't think so. Chavs are wimps.
                  Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                  "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                  Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

ok but i have no idea were i can get a KJV1611
                    It's recommended that you buy a copy of KJV1611 and a dictionary. Or if you do not have any money for a dictionary, you can simply go to http://en.wiktionary.org/

And before you ask, no I cannot tell you what "It's recommended that you buy a copy of KJV1611 and a dictionary. Or if you do not have any money for a dictionary, you can simply go to http://en.wiktionary.org/" means!

Comment

What part of the united kingdom is he in then?
                      This isn't a dating service butty.
                      God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Excuse me but have you ever met a chav?
                        Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                        Scared by the chavs? I don't think so. Chavs are wimps.

Comment

Well no shit! i had guessed that!
                          Originally posted by Marshall View Post
                          This isn't a dating service butty.

Comment

Brother Temperence is not interested in meeting you then so knock it off before you get a warning for hitting on a member.

And refrain from spewing those curses if at all possible. This is a Church, not you mothers brothel.
                            God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

oooooooooh cuss i don't care. For your info i have a boyfriend.
                              Originally posted by Marshall View Post
                              Brother Temperence is not interested in meeting you then so knock it off before you get a warning for hitting on a member.

And refrain from spewing those curses if at all possible. This is a Church, not you mothers brothel.

Comment

oooooooooh cuss i don't care. For your info i have a boyfriend.
                                Then you are already invisible to Jesus. Like you never existed at all. That is a pathetic way to live. Homosexuals all go to Hell when Satan finally calls them to his infernal embrace.

Comment

Working...
                                X