View Single Post
(#1672)
Old
Unsaved Trash, inbred mormon

Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 06-17-2014, 01:14 AM

This will probably be off-topic, but since I can't create my own threads, I figured I should find an existing one and since this section does talk about science, I think it should be suited for my question.

I've always been curious about the whole Tree of Knowledge thing. The idea is, that Adam ate from the tree and was banished from Eden. However, what I do not understand is, what exactly did he learn?

Sometimes it's mentioned that eating from the tree, allowed Adam to learn about good and evil, though I am not 100% sure if that's true.

Either way, can someone please enlighten me, what kind of knowledge did the tree of knowledge contain?