View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate foreign godmocker
Under Investigation

DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 10-24-2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Are you challenging Mr. Creeser to a Bible-off? He's an enormously well respected student of Biblical Studies and knows the Holy Word of God intimately. Why don't you try reading it for yourself?

How would you like it if we went to your place of socializing and demanded you to prove yourself in some way?

You're very rude, I have to say.

I did not challenge him. I did not try to be rude. I did not demand an answer. I presented some honest questions, because he sparked my interest. I have read the bible, but my knowledge of it is nowhere near the level presented on this forum (which is good considering how important it is to you) and I am quite sure that the one I read was not the bible you use either. I question because it makes us as humans grow to do so.

I just like to talk to people that know their chosen field very well and so far I am very impressed with him.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN