View Single Post
(#1112)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
Under Investigation

godsfavourite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.godsfavourite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.godsfavourite is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 08-19-2013, 11:27 AM

I would like to propose an offer for this good wench!!

I shall be offering five years in the comfort of my own home which would involve rigorous bible studies, including a comfortably sized basement in which she can live and learn to love the lord without distraction from devil spawn until she is of good age. When she is 18 I will allow her to leave the basement to go and preach the good name of our lord and saviour jesus christ! I plan to marry her and take her blessed virginity, and keep her as my personal serf. If her offspring are of fit nature I will then duly marry the most devout of them and she will live with me also.

My first preposition is for $10,000, although i will be glad to barter if I can see a picture of the lady in question.

Faithfully and with the love of christ,
Angel Clare