View Single Post
(#15)
Old

gzus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-29-2009, 02:03 PM

Pastor Ezekiel, how can you say this message with such false teachings?! Sanctified Soldier is right, God does NOT hate the sinner. He hates sin, and must send people to Hell because of their sin and unrighteousness.
How do I know?

"God commandeth his love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

God had his own Son bear the weight of our sinful world on his back in the form of a crucifixion death. He loved us so much and wanted us to be free from sin so much that it pleased Yahweh to crush Jesus because he had all our sin. We were so depraved that he crushed his own son out of love for us.

Love is the most prominent message of the Bible, it gives it it's unifying theme all throughout. God is Love, and for you to say different is false teachings. I am examining your teachings in light of the scripture, because we do have the right to judge in the fact of telling whether someone is showing the signs of a TRUE christian walk, Matthew 7 has good teachings on this. If you do not get your message straight, you will be damned yourself. God has greater punishment for false teachers. Your own message here has put forth that someone called their parents, cut them down and reduced them to tears, been called a 'bastard' and still convinced them they were being glorified for it? NO, a thousand times NO! Go back and focus on the teachings of Jesus and Paul the tentmaker. They have the most wisdom on Love and the greatest teachings on how we as Christians should show God's Love.

As for Sanctified Soldier, I agree we do not judge someones salvation, just how they show signs of their walk, for if they are saved, they will show. "You will know them by their fruit."