X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!

One more example of why we True Christians(tm) need to protect our True Christian(tm) children from the evils of secular schools. Nobody studies the Holy Bible anymore. Instead they study perversion.

Of course, Godless Oregon ranks #1 in something called "Queer Studies."
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I have been married for 40 years and my wife has never had an "orgasm"! The liberal media had deceived her into believing there was such a thing. Now we know otherwise! Thank you Brother!

Comment

Originally posted by God Save The Jews View Post
        I have been married for 40 years and my wife has never had an "orgasm"!...
        So it's your contention that the foreskin is responsible for female orgasms?

Whatever, neither of us are True Christians™ so no one here cares what we think. Please make your way to "Introduction Forum" and follow the seemingly-easy (but apparently impossible for 99%) instructions at the top of every page there, thanks.

Comment

I never said that. Why are you misquoting me? What do you have against me?

I am praying for you.

Comment

I never said that. Why are you misquoting me?...
            The only quote I made of you is in the "Quote" section and is a direct, exact quote (see your previous and compare: the same, no?).

The rest was just examining what you left unsaid. Your username implies that you are Jewish (otherwise, why would you want God to save those who were too "stiffnecked" to listen to Jesus and be Saved™?). Jewish males have their foreskins removed, usually soon after birth. If you've been having relations with your wife for over 40 years (during which time the sexual revolution happened and a plethora of information made available about satisfying one's partner sexually was made available), and in all that time you've never managed to bring her to orgasm, then the obvious conclusion is that there's something wrong with either your desire to please your partner or your equipment. Assuming you love your wife and want her to be as happy as possible, that only leaves your missing foreskin as the culprit for her lack of orgasms. Ipso facto, quid pro quo, habeas corpus etc. etc.

...What do you have against me?...
            Aside from wasting your (and your family's) time, money, and life with ridiculous Iron Age mythology, nothing, really.

...I am praying for you.
            Why? Scriptural support for your reasoning would be appreciated.

Comment

No, I never said that the foreskin is responsible for "female orgasm". That is what you misquoted.

And I am offended by your claim to my name, I am a Christian.

My username refers to my sons wife, and I'd rather not talk about it.

You do no offense to me, only to yourself.

Comment

No, I never said that the foreskin is responsible for "female orgasm". That is what you misquoted...
                Once you show where I quoted you saying that (hint: I didn't) I'll apologize for misquoting you (hint: I didn't, so no, I won't).

...And I am offended by your claim to my name...
                Then you're not a Christian. See Psalm 119:165.

...I am a Christian...
                A claim many visitors here make. Very few live up to it.

...My username refers to my sons wife, and I'd rather not talk about it...
                You're not a True Christian™, so no one here cares what you want.

An explanation of your username will be expected in your introduction thread (which is getting very overdue, and the Pastors here are not noted for their patience with unsaved trash like you).

...You do no offense to me, only to yourself.
                My own counsel I will keep on what offends me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                  My guess is the other 28% don't fake it. They just lay motionless until the deed is done like a godly woman should. My wife, God bless her, has a rare muscular condition that is triggered roughly 40 minutes into the seeding process. She moans, her eyes roll back into her head, her muscles tighten up and she may even scratch me by mistake. Sometimes (Lord forgive me) she loses control of her bladder and urinates. But it isn't like regular urine. It's mostly clear and has no odor. I sent her to the doctor to diagnose the problem. She came back with some pills in a weird circular case resembling an old rotary dial that she takes to ease the pain. The symptoms haven't gone away, but she says it takes away the pain. No need in unnecessary suffering pre childbirth. We will keep on trying until she finally gets pregnant; but until then we will try, try, try and try again.
                  dude i've never heard of any kind of pill being dispensed in such a case besides birth control pills

Comment

so anyway here's my opinion, the femal orgasm is like the humboldt squid, it's real just highly elusive, it takes alot of maneuvering and time to make one orgasm and its possible if you learn what your wife likes, frankly i'm unmarried and therefore have never gone all the way with a woman so i don't know for sure. 2ndly women and men are the same intelligence, the complexity, size-body mass ratio and chemistry are all basically the same and therefore are intelligences are roughly the same

Comment

• Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!

Originally posted by dudemon223 View Post
                      ...i'm unmarried and therefore have never gone all the way with a woman so i don't know for sure...
                      So a virgin is going to teach us all they know about sex.

Don't tell me, you're Catholic, right?

...2ndly women and men are the same intelligence, the complexity, size-body mass ratio and chemistry are all basically the same and therefore are intelligences are roughly the same

Same height, same body mass, same chemistry, so let's all go to Professor Hilton's next lecture on theoretical physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        So a virgin is going to teach us all they know about sex.

Don't tell me, you're Catholic, right?

Same height, same body mass, same chemistry, so let's all go to Professor Hilton's next lecture on theoretical physics.
                        good lord no. and by the way i said all intelligences are roughly the same didn't say some people don't choose not to use theirs

Comment

It all makes sense now! I was once having sex with my wife for a full 28 SECONDS and she just laid there! I always knew something was going on!

Comment

Only a very small amount of women can have orgasms from penetration. About an inch above the vagina is the clitoris, which is very sensitive area that causes female orgasm. The reason girls fake orgasms is because their husband don't know what a clitoris is, or they don't know how to correctly stimulate it. Out of the 72% of women who fake orgasms during sex, probably almost all of them are able to achieve orgasm through masturbation because they know their bodies better.

Now tell me, you uneducated men, why would God put the clitoris on a female's body if he didn't intend for her to orgasm while having sex?

And before you say something, I don't care that this is a men's forum (-: I also don't care if you tell me I'm a sinner, I'm going to hell, blah blah blah whatever.

Comment

Friend, that all sounds rather disgusting.

Why on earth would one want to fondle a bellybutton while impregnating your wife?
                              Psalm 81:10:
                              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

It's not a woman's belly button.. The majority of the world aren't Baptists, so the majority of the world does enjoy it. I just wanted to educate every one on this forum that it does exist, whether or not you believe it's sinful.

lol, definitely gonna get banned from this forum soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X