View Single Post
(#214)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Question Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 04-06-2014, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Yes. Yes, you should.

. . .

Now we start getting into real depraved actions. There is Anal-Oral, known as "analingus" where one person, well you can figure it out. Then there is the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal, which as far as I know doesn't have a common name, but undoubtedly morally bankrupt homosexuals indulge themselves in this strange fetish in bathroom stalls all across America.

. . .

Still, let's remember what is important: Kissing is sex. Kissing before marriage is fornication. Fornicators burn in Hell. That is all you need to know.
My dear dear Christian Colleague Rev. Jim Osborne, my fellow believer in the Grace of our Lord.
When I read you, I have to say that we are practically alike you and me. Two faithful Christian Priests who long ago discovered the despicability of kissing women. I congratulate you

But I have to ask: Do have any further information to share on
Quote:
the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal
, for I unendingly have to think about it since your mention and it wont let me go

Can you tell if it involves the using of a *** such and such ***? Various sheep and Catholic Priests too in my Diözese own several. Andaccording to yahoo answers that thing can be used for *** such and such *** that could well be your, Rev. Jim Osborne, special Vision of
Quote:
the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo answers
If you're using one of the long, floppy, bendable ones in partnered sex, you can insert one end into each individual; this can be done vaginally or anally, in a variety of positions (on your backs, vulva-to-vulva, on hands and knees butt-to-butt, etc.). You can also simply use it on your partner like a long version of a normal dildo. If you're super ambitious and enjoy deep-throating, you and your partner can each take an end and see how close you can come to kissing (although that might be a bit advanced, lol).
I look forward to your own further insights, and lastly may I ask: Do you own yourself such a little love-helper?

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 04-06-2014 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Discussing gay sex toys