X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking the mother of an army for Jesus

I am seeking a future mother of an army for Jesus.

There will be no contraceptives, just pure making soldiers of God.

Re: Seeking the mother of an army for Jesus

Originally posted by Billy-Ray-Bob View Post
    I am seeking a future mother of an army for Jesus.

There will be no contraceptives, just pure making soldiers of God.
    Aside from being a God mocking wad of unsaved trash, what have you got to offer?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Syphilis perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hunt View Post
        Syphilis perhaps?
        All Nascar racers do!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Working...
        X