View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: When Your Kids Want to Kill for CHRIST - 03-03-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
Mr. Campbell,

I just had a look at that site and, quite frankly, I found it rather disturbing for the following reasons:

"Our video set includes:
  1. Mounting A Whitetail
  2. Mounting A Squirrel Running Down
  3. Mounting A Rainbow Trout
  4. Mounting A Standing Waterfowl
  5. Tanning With Mark Daniels and Mark Mclain"
Points 1 to 4 could possibly refer to that foul pagan PETA passtime of bestiality and point 5, well, that just doesn't bear thinking about.

I think this company should be investigated further.
Mounting as in "taxidermy mounts" perfectly fine for True Christian™ children. I've bought my boys the squirrel sets and they're having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
I'm sure this post is a completely JOKE, come on people! Just read that...

That's not God will, is a lame excuse for genocide! Any person who kills anybody using that as defence is simply insane, and by the way, I though murder was a sin, so you're killing "sinners" commiting a sin, do you understand how stupid is that?
So you don't recognize the difference between murder and corporal/judicial/Godly punishment.

Did you learn anything in that public school other than "you're the most special little "it" (can't use sex based pronouns in the PC world) in the whole wide world"?

He backed it up with scripture. Anyway, we're not in a position to move yet. The way you talk, you'd think we're the only ones out there who take the Bible seriously. But there are more...... many many more....

From one of your sickular sites (since they're the only ones you believe)
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...-army-and-call

I haven't looked into Joel's Army myself, but they are preparing young men to become Christian Warriors.

Quote:
We have no right to kill NOBODY, no matter what he or she had done, is still a sin and a crime. You really have no moral and no love for nobody but youselves and your stupid cult
Did you read it? Did you read the scripture that goes along with it?

And once again WE'RE NOT A CULT

Oh, and the list comes from FACTNET.org, an anti-cult group that knows a lot more about cults than you do.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?