X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Friend, you sound a tad angry, am I right? Can we at least talk about it?
    Psalm 81:10:
    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by holygod1 View Post
      ...AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE...
      The practice of daughter-selling is endorsed by the Holy Bible; please see the Scripture posted in the OP.

Why do you hate religious freedom?

Comment

YOU ****SWEARING REMOVED*** ARE SOME SICK F *** S.

JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SAVE THAT INNOCENT CHILD FROM YOU MOTHER F **** E R S.
        Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
        5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
        5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
        Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

YOU ****SWEARING REMOVED*** ARE SOME SICK F *** S.

JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SAVE THAT INNOCENT CHILD FROM YOU MOTHER F **** E R S.
          Its we who have the right religion, not the mudslimers. So how could we be just as bad as them?

Comment

I am serious starting to think all of you are more disgusting and extreme than anonymous on 4chan
            1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Comment

Originally posted by meetmeinthepit View Post
              I am serious starting to think all of you are more disgusting and extreme than anonymous on 4chan
              Why the hate, friend?

We find all atheists are full of hate and loathing for themselves and other people.

Maybe if you could come to accept the conditional love of Jesus Christ you would not be in such pain?

I will pray that you can come to experience happiness in your life.

YIC
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by meetmeinthepit View Post
                Anonymous is not justified by the Bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins View Post
                  Revelation 1:14 (King James Version) 14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
                  Wouldn't that mean he was albino? I, personally, don't know anyone with white hair and red eyes that isn't.
                  Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by CaeruleaTigris View Post
                    Wouldn't that mean he was albino? I, personally, don't know anyone with white hair and red eyes that isn't.
                    That is poor logic.

I suppose you would claim all swans are white if you had only ever seen white swans.

The fact that there are black swans would never enter your head because YOU personally had never seen one.

I despairs at what they teach children in state schools.

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

You are all piffleing insane.
                      1 Corinthians 11:3
                      But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbreats View Post

You are very cruel.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbreats View Post
                          Jesus has warned us about people like you.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
                          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                          True Christians are Perfect!
                          True Christian™ Love.
                          Salvation™ made Easy!
                          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                          God HATES Rational Thinking!
                          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

how about a trade? i give you my doughter, she is 16 years old, she can cook, she can clean the house, and so on, i attach a photo with her,

ps: Her name is Anastasia

[IMAGE OF DISTURBING GYPSY WHORE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

waiting for a message!

!!!Prayers to Our Lord!!!
                            Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 01-04-2015, 10:05 PM. Reason: Jesus is not interested in pimping out your whores on His Favorite Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianLoverRO View Post
                              how about a trade? i give you my doughter, she is 16 years old, she can cook, she can clean the house, and so on, i attach a photo with her,

ps: Her name is Anastasia

[IMAGE OF DISTURBING GYPSY WHORE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

waiting for a message!

!!!Prayers to Our Lord!!!

Well, most importantly, is she a True Christian? Will she be a meek, obedient wife, who will take whatever is given to her without complaints? Is she good for seeding? She does not look modest or ladylike from the picture. I think she needs a good beating followed by some refining.
                              Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 01-04-2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: removed disturbing gypsy whore
                              "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

ChristianLover, She looks as though she may have "attitude problems". Does she? In the meantime, maybe you can pop over to the Introductions section of the forum and tell us a bit about you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X